Audials uses elaborate recording technologies which accesses music and video streaming software or website to achieve best possible recordings for you.
These may however interfere with other software, which access the same streaming software or websites at same time, too.
This could lead to that recording with Audials won't function properly.
Therefore, Audials has shown this warning: It is likely that other software you are using will break Audials recording functionality.
What can I do?
You should consider to temporarily deactivate the other software mentioned in the warning.
- If the software mentioned is a standalone tool, just stop it, and then try to record with Audials again.
- If the software mentioned is a background service, like e.g. certain "Anti-Virus" or "System optimisation" tools, try to
- temporarily deactivate them
- do the recording with Audials
- don't forget to re-activate the other software afterwards
Of course, it is also worth to try to record with Audials anyway. While the software mentioned may disturb recording, it is also possible that it just works fine.
We show other tools which very likely are incompatible with red !, while we show tools which are possibly incompatible with yellow !
How to allow an app through Bitdefender firewall
Please sign in to leave a comment.