Search for an artist, album or song, or discover music via one of the proposal features, and
add items that you would like to have recorded to your wish list.
Step-by-Step: Adding wishes
- In the navigation, click "Music" and on the top of Audials click "Wish"
- Activate the adding of wishes by clicking on "Add" in the upper left corner
- Type your wish in the search box, or click through the proposals in "Artist"/"Playlists & Compilations"/"Related artists"/"Music zoom"
- Select an album, artist or title and click "+"
The selected item is marked with a magic wand symbol and is added to your wish list
- Repeat step 4 to add more wishes. When you have compiled your wish list, deactivate adding of wishes
Please sign in to leave a comment.