A log file is a text file that contains a log of the software's technical processes. This protocol enables the technical support team and software developers to understand the exact behavior of the software.
This way you can create the log files for Audials PC
- Open Audials.
- Open the Audials Options > General.
- Activate at Troubleshooting the option "Extended logging", and click "OK".
- Now repeat the steps that lead to the problem.
- Go to Options > General, and click at Troubleshooting on "Open log folder".
- Press Alt + Up Arrow to go to the parent folder.
- Close Audials before compressing the Log folder otherwise you will send them incomplete
- Right-click on the "Log" folder, select "Send To", then select "ZIP Compressed Folder".
A new compressed file with the name "Log.zip" is created in the folder.
- Attach the ZIP file to the support request.
How to access the log files manually
If the Audials installation no longer starts, or if you run into other problems while following the steps above, you can also access the log files folder manually.
- Press the Windows-Key, type "This PC" and press Enter (or easier, press "Windows-Key+E").
- Press Ctrl+L and enter "%localappdata%\Audials\Audials 2023".
- Select the folder "Log".
- Perform the steps 8 and 9 from above.
Please sign in to leave a comment.