While your are listening to a station, Audials creates a history which allows you to save recently heard songs.
How the history works:
1. Open Audials One or Audials Radio and switch to the "Radio" menu item.
2. Find a radio station that plays your favorite music.
3. Open the radio station and play it back.
4. In the first tab, "On this station", you will find a list "Last songs", where you can find the songs played in the last week.
5. By clicking the desired song, you can search for or open it in "Load" in the "Music" section of Audials, you can add it to the current wish list or directly save it to your PC.
- Directly saving songs will be possible only if they have been completely played back.
- The history lists recently played songs.
- The history only works for stations that are indicated as being suitable for recording.
- The history is accessible over the station's details page in the "On this station" view.
- Songs that aired before you started listening to the station are displayed on the station's details page in the "On this station" view.