You can display those radio stations in Audials that fit your music taste. You can do
it very easily with the styles feature. You can favor artists and radio stations with
this feature and Audials will suggest to you suitable radio stations playing similar
1. Open the "Radio" menu item in Audials One or Audials Radio.
2. Open the "..." menu near the search bar and click "New Style ...".
3. Enter the desired style name in the dialog window, for example "Rock". The new style
will be displayed in "Radio", marked with a star.
4. Open the context menu of the style and click "Edit Style...".
5. Type artist names or radio stations in the window that will open and then close it.
Result: You will see radio stations according to your new style.
If no radio stations appear, please activate the suggestions for the styles:
1. Open the options (in the lower left corner in Audials).
2. Click on "Radio and Wish" and then on "Manage stations for the Radio view", "More settings >>".
3. Activate "Show proposals, too" for "Proposals in "Styles" based on favored stations and
4. Confirm by clicking OK.