If you lost the password for your Audials account, or if you want to change your password for security reasons, you can use our Password Reset web service to set a new password..
To reset the password for your Audials account
- Open this link:
- Click "Do you have forgotten your password?".
- Type in your e-mail address or username.
- Click "Request Password Reset".
An e-mail with instructions and a password reset link is sent to your e-mail address, or the e-mail address that is connected with your username, respectively. If you don't receive the e-mail within a few minutes, check your spam or bulk mail folder.
- Click "If you have lost your password you can request a new one with this link".
- Choose a strong password and type it in.
See some tips for choosing a strong password, below
- Repeat the new password.
- Click "Change password".
You have successfully changed your password.
Sign in with your new password.
If you have trouble resetting your password, or if you can not sign in to your account afterwards, please send us a support request.
Tips for choosing a strong password
To create a strong enough password it...
- ... must be between 8-30 characters.
- ... must contain at least one number.
- ... must not be easy to guess.
- ... must not contain slashes or spaces.