With the "Copy DVD" function, you can record individual video titles from a DVD.
Restriction: Blu-ray discs cannot be recorded because of their restrictive digital rights management.
- In the navigation, click File Format (Converter).
- Insert the DVD into your DVD drive.
- Choose Copy DVD in Audials.
- Audials reads in the DVD. This can take a few moments.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
When the recording is finished, the output file appears in the Player.
To record more titles from your DVD, repeat the steps above.