I would have emailed these questions directly to tech support, but there is no such email available on the website, so I am posting them here, in the hopes that I can get answers. Thank you!
1. How does Audials Movie record the audio from a movie - does it (i) use the computer microphone to record the sound from the speakers, or (ii) record the audio internally from the steaming movie?
2. Will Audials Movie automatically detect when the movie stops playing and thus stop recording?
3. What happens to the Audials recording if I pause the movie while recording?
4. What is the typical file size on disk per hour of video recorded from Amazon? I would probably just be using Audials' default settings, which I understand to be 720p for video quality and MP4 for file type.
5. Is there any issue if I am running through a VPN (both for playing the movie through the steaming service and recording with Audials)
Please sign in to leave a comment.