Sync (favorites) between android app and web doesn't work?
- Created account on mobile/Android
- set up some favorites on mobile
- logged in to web
- no favorite is synced
The favorite radio stations from your android App will be visible on your Audials Software for PC. (not on our Website). You can find more informations here:
With this „Audials login“ you authenticate yourself, and gain these benefits:
- Your favorite radio stations and podcasts are stored, and available on every device. This is especially helpful when using the Audials Apps for iOS or Android
- The Audials iOS and Android apps offers more powerful features if you have purchased "Audials 2020", "Audials 2021", "Audials 2022" or "Audials Gold" for PC and you use your Audials login
- You can use Audials on several PCs and keep your data in sync
- Your playlists will be available on any of your PCs
- If you load music from YouTube, it will be available automatically on any of your PCs (and soon on iOS app, too)
- You can access Audials Support, in case you need some help
- You can discuss in the „Audials Forum“ with other users
- many more advantages
Denisa, beside not acknowledging (or understanding) the deficiency in the application I explained )as compared to worldwide standards), you are patronizing me by copy-pasting the link contents and thus implying I lack the ability to follow it myself!
Stating on, for example, car manufacturers website that the family car they are making has only 1 door, may correctly document the current design, but that doesn't make that design (or the car) less stupid or unusable (in that particular aspect) to its users as they are comparing it to the well established standard that family cars have at least 4 doors.
Please sign in to leave a comment.