After recording a video, you can add subtitles to it in Audials 2022. For this purpose it has a built-in subtitles search engine. It finds subtitles in any language. You can decide whether they will be displayed while the video is played back. If you do not need them anymore, you can easily delete them.
It will be necessary to set your preferred languages so that Audials will find subtitles in the language you need.
How to set the default subtitles language(s)
1. Click the gear icon in the lower left corner of Audials.
2. Select the "Video Streaming Recording" menu item.
3. Click "+Add" to set all preferred subtitles languages.
Adding subtitles to a video
1. Open the context menu of a video in the Audials player and click "Search Subtitles".
2. The subtitles search engine opens. Click "Search".
3. If available, the subtitles in all your preferred languages will be displayed.
4. Downlad the desired subtitles. If you do not need them someday, you will be able to remove them.
5. To show the subtitles in the video, click the eye icon in the lower left corner of Audials and activate them.
How to save subtitles while recording
Alternatively, you will be able to save the subtitles while the video is being recorded if the preferred language is set. You can choose between two options: Either Audials will search for subtitles on the Internt, or it can record them directly from the streaming service.
1. Open the "Video Streaming" menu item in Audials.
2. Click Netflix, Amazon or Disney+.
3. Choose the internal Player or a web browser and click "Next".
4. The next window will be the relevant one: Here you can activate the subtitles and choose whether you want to get them from the Internet or from the streaming service.
Please note: If you record the subtitles from the streaming service, you will not be able to remove them from the video file. If you have chosen this option, please be sure that you have activated the subtitles in your video streaming service account.
5. Click "Next".
6. Choose a video, play it back and start recording.