After recording a video, you can add subtitles to it in Audials 2022. For this purpose it has a built-in subtitles search engine. It finds subtitles in any language. You can decide whether they will be displayed while the video is played back. If you do not need them anymore, you can easily delete them.
It will be necessary to set your preferred languages so that Audials will find subtitles in the language you need.
How to set the default subtitles language(s)
1. Click the gear icon in the lower left corner of Audials.
2. Select the "Video Streaming Recording" menu item.
3. Click "+Add" to set all preferred subtitles languages.
Adding subtitles to a video
1. Open the context menu of a video in the Audials player and click "Search Subtitles".
2. The subtitles search engine opens. Click "Search".
3. If available, the subtitles in all your preferred languages will be displayed.
4. Downlad the desired subtitles. If you do not need them someday, you will be able to remove them.
5. To show the subtitles in the video, click the eye icon in the lower left corner of Audials and activate them.
How to save subtitles while recording
Alternatively, you will be able to save the subtitles while the video is being recorded if the preferred language is set. You can choose between two options: Either Audials will search for subtitles on the Internt, or it can record them directly from the streaming service.
1. Open the "Video Streaming" menu item in Audials.
2. Click Netflix, Amazon or Disney+.
3. Choose the internal Player or a web browser and click "Next".
4. The next window will be the relevant one: Here you can activate the subtitles and choose whether you want to get them from the Internet or from the streaming service.
Please note: If you record the subtitles from the streaming service, you will not be able to remove them from the video file. If you have chosen this option, please be sure that you have activated the subtitles in your video streaming service account.
5. Click "Next".
6. Choose a video, play it back and start recording.
jackflash, ErikMunch please contact us via email at: email@example.com
Hello, This does not make sense. I don't use those services. I just want to add subtitles to any video that I record. I dont use YOUTUBE NETFLIX or any of those services And when I click gear none of those menus come up that shows in the picture. It shows sign out, options, colors and font size, help. Thats it. This was totally useless.
Danish subtitles for Netflix can't be reorded anymore with the new Streaming Device. It have been fixed before.
New Streaming Device = New Problems!
Why do you destroy it?
I am able to rip the subtitles myself in Google Crome tools (network) combined with Subtitle Edit.
Just wanted to clarify - to be helpful to others, I've successfully recorded subtitles from Netflix using the new version of Edge, which of course is based on Chromium - so I assume it will work with any Chromium based browser (ie Opera, Vivaldi, Brave). It's a relief because I really don't want Chrome itself on my desktop.
One problem. This does not work when using the batch recording recording option as of 1/9/21.
It seems that subtitles not can be recorded from YouTube in Audials 2022, is it true? The free program 4K Video Downloader can do it, but are slow.
I tried it today, using the latest Audials version, using Chrome with subtitle recording turned on. It still does not work. It never has since you advertised it already as part of Audials 2020!!!!!
Also, recording of subtitles from Disney+ seems to have stopped working at all now (direct or batch mode). This was working a week or so ago.
Please sign in to leave a comment.