If you can not fully see the Audials window on your screen, because you have changed the font size and you can not find a way to reset it, this guide will help you.
Edit the registry at your own risk.
To prevent an accident, we recommend that you back up your existing registry by selecting Export Registry after starting Registry Editor and making changes.
Per registry, we always get the standard zoom factor the fastest:
(depending on your complete Audials version number you should replace Audials_2023 with it)
Step-by-Step: How to correct the zoom factor
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Enter regedit.
- Make right click on regedit (Windows Registry Editor).
- Choose Run as administrator.
- The Registry Editor opens.
- Open HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
- Open Software.
- Open RapidSolution.
- Open Audials_2023 (or the version of Audials you own).
- Click on Common.
- On the right side at the buttom of the list you will find ZoomFactor.
- Make right click on it.
- Choose Modify... .
- Set it on 100.
Audials is displayed correctly and you can see the full Audials window on your screen.