Some hints on how to avoid many common recording problems, including cancelling
recordings are described here, but please note that not all of the below points are necessarily mandatory for your browser and video source.
Optimal behaviour during the recording
- Keep both volume in playback software/webplayer and system volume at 100%, or at a level that
ensures a good recording level, respectively.
- Adjust the volume for listening while recording, or mute the volume if you don't want
to listen to the running recording, with the monitor volume controls in Audials recording window.
- If you are using multiple monitors, you must stream/record the video to Monitor 1 in order to avoid wrong video stream detection.
- Don't use your computer for other tasks during the recording.
- Don't pause the audio/video.
- Don't minimize the browser/software window playing the content.
- Don't open new browser tabs or windows.
YouTube will stop during recording I don't know the cause
please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will help you further!
you can contact us via email (email@example.com) and we will help you!
Please take a look at the currently known (unsolved) problems (https://support.audials.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408837462802-Current-Audio-Video-Recording-Issues)
Youtube recording fails in Audials 2021 (Music Load, Music Streaming and Video Streaming affected - reported on 2022-01-07)
- the recording is working in Audials 2022 version
- developers will provide a plugin update as soon as possible (might be a delay because o public holidays)
Please sign in to leave a comment.