In the "Entertainment" view, you have a summary of your recorded content:
- on the left you can choose from all content, which you want to play (all videos, audios or certain movies or TV-series)
- with "Drag&Drop" you can reorder all contents, these will be re-tagged automatically
- you can comfortably and easily edit all tags in the tab "Details" or directly in the video tile
- the option "Search movie tags" serves to upgrade movie descriptions
Step by step
Have an overview of all your videos and retag them in the "Entertainment" view
Audials One and Audials Movie of the generation 2021 give you an overview of all your videos. Recordings from certain streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Video, Disney Plus) are tagged and sorted automatically. But you can also change the movie tags manually:
1. Start the Audials software and switch to the "Entertainment" menu item.
You see on the left that the "Video" category is divided into "Movies", "TV series" etc. In the middle part of Audials, you should see your videos as tiles.
2. To retag a video, click its tile so that it is shown in the lower right corner of Audials with a pencil icon. After clicking this icon, you will be able to change the tags.
3. Click the pencil icon again to save your changes. Audials will sort the video into the genre that you have entered.
Alternatively, you can drag & drop the video into the required genre.
Retagging all videos of a certain genre
If, for example, all videos in "TV series" actually are movies, click the genre "TV series" on the left so that it is shown in the lower right corner of Audials with a pencil icon. After clicking this icon, enter the genre "Movies". Click the pencil icon again to save your changes. Audials will sort all videos into the desired genre.
Searching for movie tags
The tags are not added automatically to recordings from certain streaming services. But Audials has a tag search feature so that you can add all information of a film or a series like actors, year, cover picture etc.
1. Open the context menu of the video.
2. Choose "Search movie tags"
3. A window will open where you can enter the title of the film and start the search.
4. Choose those film tags that are most suitable, and click "Save".
Please sign in to leave a comment.