In the Radio view, you can listen to and record your favorite radio stations and record radio music by genre, country or artists.
Step-by-Step: Recording a station
- In the navigation, got to"Radio".
- Optional: Set the output format to Universal (MP3/MP4).
- Navigate to the station you would like to record.
- To record the station, mind the record ability symbol.
If the symbol is grey, you can't record it with automatic song cutting, so you have to click "Record show".
- To find the Record-Button, just put the cursor over the station, and then click the symbol to start the recording.
- Audials starts recording the station:
Recording starts as soon as the next, complete song begins.
If the station keeps showing the yellow symbol: The station's record ability is not sufficient for automatic song cutting.
|Recording is running.
After a few minutes, Audials finishes recording the first songs. All recorded files appear in the Player.
If you want, you will be able to record from more radio stations in parallel. Just click the recording buttons of the stations you are interested in. This way, you will record faster.