With the Copy DVD view, you can record individual video titles from a DVD.
Restriction: Blu-ray discs cannot be recorded because of their restrictive digital rights management.
- In the navigation, click Converter.
- Optional: Set the output format to Optimized for burning to a DVD (MP3/AVI).
- Insert the DVD into your DVD drive.
- Choose Copy DVD in Audials.
- Audials reads in the DVD. This can take a few moments.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
When the recording is finished, the output file appears in the Player.
To record more titles from your DVD, repeat the steps above.
To copy the recorded title or titles to a DVD, follow the steps to burning a DVD.