Audials Screen Recording tool records the output of your computer screen.
The Screen Recording tool doesn't work as automated and elegant as Audials other video recording tools. For example, the controls of the video player are recorded whenever they are visible.
However, the Screen Recording tool is the most reliable tool when it comes to video detection. All that it needs is a video picture on your screen, accompanied by an audio signal. This makes Record from screen a good fallback tool if a video cannot be detected or recorded by the other recordings tools.
Additionally, the Record from screen tool is able to capture videos including subtitles.
With the function "Record screen" you are able to record your own webinars, just by deactivating "Wait for sound to start".
Step-by-Step: Recording from screen
- In the navigation, go to"Video Streaming".
- Click "Other Source/ Screen Recording", and then click "Record from screen".
- Play the desired video in your web browser.
- Set up the recording area, which is indicated with a blue rectangle.
- Pause the video, and rewind it to the beginning, or to the point you want the recording to
start from, respectively.
- Click Record, and then play the video.
Audials stops the recording automatically (just in automatic mode and in manual mode just when "Wait for sound to start" is activated) shortly after the video has finished playing.
You can also stop the recording yourself, at any point.