A few best practices help to avoid many common recording problems, including cancelling
Not all of the below points are necessarily obligatory for your browser and video
Optimal behavior during the recording
- Keep both volume in playback software and system volume at 100%, or at a level that
ensures a good recording level, respectively.
- Adjust the volume for listening while recording, or mute the volume if you don't want
to listen to the running recording, with the monitor volume controls in Audials recording window.
- Don't use your computer for other tasks during the recording.
- Don't pause the video.
- Don't minimize the browser window playing the content.
- Don't open new browser tabs or windows.