You try to install Audials and an error message is displayed, that for example MSVCP140.dll is missing.
Missing .dll files that can be fix with the following instructions:
- and others
The .dll file is one of the runtime components of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable software for Visual Studio 2015. It is required to run C++ applications.
Step by Step: Installing the missing .dll file
- Open Control Panel, then Programs and Uninstall a program.
- Search Microsoft Visual C++2015... in the list and select it.
- On the top of the window appears Organize, Uninstall and Change, choose Change.
- A new window is displayed, click Repair.
- Restart your PC and try again with Audials.
- If the issue still persists uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 from Control Panel.
- Restart your PC.
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and install it:
- Restart your PC and try again to install Audials.
The missing .dll file is installed and Audials doesn't show the error message anymore.