To avoid problems with detecting the video, start the recording in Audials first, then start the playback software, and finally play the video.
Before you begin
- Audials can detect videos from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Google Chrome 62 and later must be started with the command line flag --no-sandbox to allow Audials to detect videos.
- Videos played in Microsoft Edge cannot be detected.
To avoid detection problems
- Exit all applications that play video content, as well as all applications that play sounds.
- Start the recording in Audials, as usual.
- Start the application that is playing the video, and start the video.
Audials detects the video after a short moment.
If this procedure did not solve your detection problem, here are some other ways to avoid or work around detection problems:
- Play the video with another supported browser.
- Record the video using the Record screen manual mode tool.