Creating ringtones from MP3 songs for your mobile phone.
Your mobile phone must support one of the following formats: WAV, MP3, WMA, WMV, OGG.
The maximum length for a ringtone is 30 seconds.
Step-by-Step: Creating ringtones
- Select a song from the playlist.
- Click and choose Create ringtone (or Export to and choose Create ringtone).
- The ringtone creator will be opened and Audials processes the song.
- The white marked area indicates the ringtone.
- Drag the marked area to adjust its position.
- Drag the borders of the marked area to trim the ringtone.
- You can playback your selection to test the ringtone.
- Click Continue with step 3..., and follow the instructions to upload your ringtone to your mobile phone.