Navigate to a station category, such as a genre or country, and have Audials Mass recording feature record multiple stations in parallel. Mass recording provides you with a lot of new music, fast.
- In the navigation, click Radio.
- Navigate to the category you would like to record.
For example one of the following:
- Click Genres, scroll to e.g. Pop and choose Pop general.
- Click Favorite stations.
The Mass recording (...) button label indicates in parantheses what will be recorded.
- Click Mass recording.
The Mass recording dialog opens.
- Choose settings for Mass recording.
-Define how or when to stop the recording.
-Limit the number of station to record from or use bandwidth.
- Click Start mass recording now.
Audials selects stations from the current category, and starts recording.
After a few minutes, Audials finishes recording the first songs. All recorded files appear in the Player.