Burn your recordings on an audio CD, data CD, or data DVD.
Step-by-Step: Burning recordings on a CD
- Optional: Create a new playlist and add all audio and video files you would like to burn to this new playlist.
If your current playlist already contains all the files that you want to burn, you can skip this step.Note: You do not need to mind the order of the files on the playlist. The burning assistant allows you to sort the files in a later step.
From the current playlist, compile a selection of files to burn.
- To select specific files, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click each file, one by one.
- To select all files in the current playlist, click one file and press Ctrl+A.
- Press right click on the selected files and choose "Burn files to CD".
- The CD Wizard will is opened.
The burning assistant walks you through the required steps to burn your selected files. Amongst other things, the assistant asks you to select a disc format, and allows you to arrange the selected files in a certain order.