While your are listening to a station, Audials One creates a history which allows you to save recently heard songs.
How the history works:
- The history lists recently played songs.
- The history only works for stations that are indicated as being suitable for recording.
- The history is accessible over the History button on the top of a station list item and also over the station's details page in the On this station view.
- On the top of a station list item, the History button becomes visible as soon as one song has been played completely.
- Songs that aired before you started listening to the station are displayed on the station's details page in the On this station view.