Access your media collection on-the-go with your smartphone, tablet or another PC.
Requirements for the display and exchange of external media collections
- If you want to reach your media collection from an external device, both devices must be logged in with an Audials account.
- Both devices are runing and connected to the Internet.
- An Audials program runs on both devices.
Step by Step: Anywhere: Connecting Your Own and External Media Collections
- Install an Audials program on the device that you want to connect to your media collection.
- Start Audials on your computer and log in with your Audials account.
- In the navigation, for example, select Entertainment.
- At the top, click .
- Available Anywhere devices appear in the list of available storage on both connected devices.
- In Storage select the other PC and save the files you want by pressing Copy to PC.
You can now see, play and transfer media files between the connected devices or media collections.