The Audials Tunebite CD-R driver is a virtual CD-ROM that is designed for saving data from iTunes CD burning wizard to your hard drive.
To fix any of the following issues
- driver setup requests to restart the computer, again and again
- Print out or note down these instructions.
- Exit all running applications, including Audials.
- Start Audials with administrator rights.
Windows 7, 10: On your Desktop, right-click the Audials shortcut, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Start your recording feature as usual. When prompted for driver setup, click Set up driver now and follow the instructions.
Follow the instructions given by Audials.
After the re-installation process is complete, all drivers should be set up, and all functions of Audials ready to use.