The Audials Sound Capturing driver is a virtual sound card that allows Audials Converter, Music Streaming and Video Streaming views to record audio streams.
To fix any of the following issues
- driver setup requests to restart the computer, again and again
- driver setup is requested, again and again
- Windows shows an error message during driver setup
- Print out or note down these instructions.
Exit all running applications, including Audials.
- Open the Device Manager with administrator rights.
Windows 7, 10: Click the Start button, then type devmgmt.msc. Right-click devmgmt.msc, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Double click Sound, video and game controller.
- Right-click Audials Sound Capturing, and then click Uninstall.
Note: Repeat this step for each occurrence of Audials Sound Capturing, and also for each Tunebite High-speed Dubbing driver, being listed.
- Once you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please continue with these steps to re-install all drivers.
- Restart your computer.
- Start Audials with administrator rights.
Windows 7, 10: On your Desktop, right-click the Audials shortcut, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Start your recording feature as usual. When prompted for driver setup, click Set up driver now and follow the instructions.
Follow the instructions given by Audials.
After the re-installation process is complete, all drivers should be set up, and all functions of Audials ready to use.