Use Audials cut editor to edit the cut mark and fade-in/fade-out at the beginning and end of songs in MP3 format.
Before you begin
Restriction: It is only possible to edit MP3 files.
|1.||Song beginning/song end||Switch between editing the beginning and end of a song by clicking Song beginning or Song end.|
|2.||Scissors||Move cut marker to set the beginning/end of the song.|
|3.||Fade-in/Fade-out marker||Move fade marker to add a fade of the desired duration.|
|4.||Playback marker||Click any spot in the audio track to set the playback position.|
|5.||Play||Click to play back the audio track, starting from the playback marker.|
|6.||Play beginning/end||Click to play a preview of the song beginning/end.|
Step-by-Step: Editing song beginning and end
- Select a song in the Player.
- Click and choose Edit song beginning and end... .
The cut editor opens. It displays the beginning of the song.
- Optional: Click to see the complete first half of the track or zoom in and out with .
- Click to play a preview of the song beginning.
- Move to adjust the song beginning and move to adjust the duration of the fade-in.
- Click to test your editings.
- Click Song end and repeat steps 5 to 6.
- Click Save when you are satisfied with the result.