With the Radio view, you can listen to and record your favorite radio stations and record radio music by genre, country or artists.
Step-by-Step: Recording a station
- In the navigation, click "Radio".
- Optional: Set the output format to Universal (MP3/MP4).
- Navigate to the station you would like to record.
- To record the station, mind the recordability symbol.
If the symbol is grey, you can't recorde it with automatic song cutting, so you have to click "Record show".
- To find the Record-Button, just put the cursor on the station, and click the symbol to start the recording.
- Audials starts recording the station:
Recording starts as soon as the next, complete song begins.
If the station keeps showing the yellow symbol: The station's recordability is not sufficient for automatic song cutting.
|Recording is running.|
After a few minutes, Audials finishes recording the first songs. All recorded files appear in the Player.