Audials batch recording tool is available for Netflix and Amazon. You can save the URL's now and record the movies during the night. In case of series, Audials will record just the URL you added, and not the entire series.
Step-by-Step: Batch recording
- In the navigation, click "Video Streaming".
- Top right click "Batch recording", then click "Add movie queue".
- Open the video in your browser to have it detected.
Restriction: The supported browsers are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Rewind the video to the beginning.
- Audials will recognize automatically the video URL and the title, also you can enter this manually.
- Click "Add" and if you want to add more movies click "Add others...", if not just click "Close".
- When you are ready to record the movies, please open the Batch recording tool again and click "Play& record queue".
- Select Firefox or Chrome as Browser and click "Next".
Please make sure that you are logged in to all sources, with the selected browser and that your login credentials are remembered across browser restarts.
- Click "Start" and Audials begins the recording.
Audials open the URL's automatically and record the movies one after the other.
All recorded files, are automatically saved on your computer and listed in the Player after a while.