A log file is a text file which contains a protocol of the technical operations of the software. This protocol allows the technical support team and the software developers to understand the exact behavior of the software.
To create log files for Audials PC
- Start Audials One.
- Go to Options.
- Under Troubleshooting, select Extended logging, and then click OK.
Repeat the steps that lead to your problem.
- Go to Options > General, and then under Troubleshooting, click Open log folder.
- Press Alt + Up Arrow to go up to the parent folder.
- Right-click the folder "Log", point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new compressed folder is created in the log folder, usually named "Log.zip".
- Attach the zip file to your support request.
To manualy access the log files
If your Audials installation doesn't even start, or if you run into other problems following the above procedure, you can manually access the log file folder.
- Press the Windows key, and then type in "explorer" and press the Enter key.
- Press Ctrl + L and enter "%localappdata%\RapidSolution\Audials_2019".
Note: If you run an older product generation, you have to replace "2019" with your generation number, for example "2018".
- Select the "Log" folder.
- Follow steps 6 through 7 above.