This update fixes issues in Music Streaming and Video Streaming, and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services.
- Fixed Netflix recording in Internal Player (1080p resolution)
- Fixed internal video recording on Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU
- Fixed tags detection on Joyn.de
- Improved subtitles recording when render subtitle is used
- Fixed hookhelper error that appeared sometimes after a video was recorded
- Implementing a new method of tagging and splitting. Should be more precisely now. Hope you enjoy it!
- Fixed an issue when old internet explorer browser was still shown in Audials
- Fixed an issue which sometimes causes recorded song from Napster to get wrong tags
- Fixed an issue which could cause missing tag for Amazon Music in “Karaoke” mode
- Fixed an issue which sometimes leads to wrong thumbnails of songs
- Fixed starting application of Deezer in Windows 11
- Fixed an issue which causes Deezer to not be able to record in Windows 11
- Fixed window detection for Napster