This update fixes issues in Save Music and Save Video, and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services.
- Save Music: Recordings from Amazon website with Chrome 66 have no tags
- Save Music: Recordings from Amazon website with Firefox 58 are split into short pieces marked as "ads", in some scenarios
- Save Video, Japan: tagging rate improved for video recordings from U-Next
- Save Video: tagging rate improved for recording tools "Save automatically" and "Save manually"
- Save Music: Quickstart option and dedicated tagging support for Google Play Music; now in all countries
To apply this update
Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's/2018's Save Music view or Save Video view to show up, and then click "Restart Audials". Audials 2016 users: Restart your current installation of Audials PC 2016 twice to download and apply the service update automatically in the background.