This update fixes recording issues in Save Music and Save Video, and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services.
- Save Music: support for recording from Deezer Desktop App (Beta)
- Save Music: recordings from Spotify.com webplayer have no tags, in some scenarios
- Save Music: video ads from Spotify App Free play sound, although recording is muted
- Save Video: recordings from Amazon and Netflix with Chrome 63 have no tags, in some scenarios
- Save Video: recordings from NBC.com are truncated into short pieces
- Save Music: support for recording from LINE Music (Japan)
To apply this update
Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's/2018's Save Music view or Save Video view to show up, and then click "Restart Audials". Audials 2016 users: Restart your current installation of Audials PC 2016 twice to download and apply the service update automatically in the background.